Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape © Kai C. All Rights Reserved

i am a

Monday, January 29, 2007

tag again

I had been tagged by Starry Nights again. http://stargazer-lalitha.blogspot.com/
I got to make a list of my favorite things that started with a letter “C”. Here I go:

Cuteness- I just love being cute. It is my kind of style.
Crushes- I got feel my head just by thinking about them. LOL
Cuddly- I’m all about the warm cuddling.
Cupid- ah makes me think of love
Calligraphy- I am a left handed poet & everyone admires my handwriting.
Coffee- oh my joy!
Captivate- one of my vocabulary words that I usually used in poetry.
Caring- friends & family they are important to me..
Colors- I only chose one, pink.

Crazy- my little humor brightens everyone day

I think that’s all I have with a letter “C”. Thanks to Starry Nights for letting me join the tag. Big hugs!

:-]

If you wanna join this tag, let me know & I will give you a letter of the alphabets. It is alphabetical tag by the way.:-]




p.s i want to share a poem i wrote.....enjoy!





Make your own Razz!

Captivate

captivate me
by light rejoice
in my spirit
wandering along
the power of love

I drove
into stars of
hope one day
I will free my heart
to him so
he could breathe my pain away

with just one touch
of his hand.....

~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, Kai. Both the tag and the poem. :)

Kai said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Kai I love the poem and the tag.all those wonderful things that mean so much to you.

polona said...

well done on both counts, kai!

Kai said...

thank u

Lyrically speaking said...

This is a cool one Miss Kai, you are "c" for cuteness

Pat Paulk said...

Beautifully captured!!

Kai said...

:-]